January 01, 2000

Enrique Buchichio

MEDIA AFFILIATION
Cartelera
Enrique at Rotten Tomatoes

LOCATION
Montevideo, Uruguay

ABOUT ENRIQUE
I was born in Montevideo, Uruguay, in 1973. I've studied journalism and social communication in the 90s, and I'm writing about movies and collaborating with magazines, newspapers and radio programs since 1994. Since 2000 I'm the Editor and Film Critic of the website Cartelera.com.uy, the most popular entertainment and online guide in Uruguay. I am also a film director and screenwriter; my first feature film, El cuarto de Leo (Leo's Room) premiered at the San Sebastian International Film Festival 2009.

FAVORITES
Favorites movies: (only a few in alphabetical order): Citizen Kane, Fargo, Gatica el Mono, In the Mood for Love, Johnny Got His Gun, Kill Bill, Let the Right One In, Lost in Translation, Magnolia, Once Upon a Time in the West, Psycho, Pulp Fiction, The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover, The General, The Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring, Time of the Gypsies, Young Frankenstein.
.jump-link{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;color:#006677;}