January 01, 2000

Raluca Georgescu


MEDIA AFFILIATION
raluk

LOCATION
Bucharest, Romania

ABOUT RALUCA
I love movies and have loved them ever since I was a child. Later on, when I started working in the online media, I decided to combine my love for movies with my skills for creating successful online businesses and started Raluk.ro, which was supposed to be the main coolhunting resource for Bucharest. But the passion I have for movies was obvious and now Raluk.ro is especially a great movie review resource, always stating pros and cons of movie premieres.

FAVORITES
Favorite films: Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, Closer, Little Children, Usual Suspects
Favorite TV programs: Saturday Night Club
Favorite books: Thinks by David Lodge, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, One Day by David Nicholls
Favorite activities: swimming, salsa, hiking

No comments:

.jump-link{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;color:#006677;}