January 01, 2000

Robert Roten

MEDIA AFFILIATION
Laramie Movie Scope
Movie Review Query Engine
Robert at Rotten Tomatoes

LOCATION
Laramie, Wyoming

ABOUT ROBERT
After graduating from the University of Oregon with a journalism degree, I wrote for several newspapers in Oregon, Michigan and Wyoming, writing news stories, columns, editorials and movie reviews. I started my movie review web page in 1996. I retired from newspapers in 2000, but continue to write reviews online. I was elected president of the Laramie Film Society in 2000 and continue to serve in that capacity. I am also president and webmaster for the Laramie Astronomical Society and Space Observers (LASSO). I live in a rural house in a high desert valley with my wife and a very fierce cat, Attila. I've been an OFCS member since 2001.

FAVORITES
Lawrence of Arabia, Casablanca, Dr. Strangelove, Tootsie, Groundhod Day, Citizen Kane, Seabiscuit, Amazing Grace, United 93, Crash
.jump-link{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;color:#006677;}