November 14, 2009

the OFCS welcomes new member Ali Gray

The OFCS is delighted to announce that Ali Gray has been granted membership in the organization. Gray’s reviews appear at TheShiznit.co.uk.

Gray says:

I've been writing about cinema for several years now, and TheShiznit.co.uk has existed in some form or another since 2004, but it's only recently that it's taken off and I've found likeminded writers - like those in the OFCS - to share it with. The site's M/O is pretty loose, with regular news, reviews, editorial pieces and list-type features - but everything is written from a personal point of view. I kid myself we like to write about serious film, but really, we tend to be distracted by big, shiny movies - and I suspect that's the way our readers like it too.

The OFCS welcomes Gray as a member.

No comments:

.jump-link{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;color:#006677;}