January 01, 2000

Bill Clark

MEDIA AFFILIATION
FromTheBalcony.com
Bill at Rotten Tomatoes

LOCATION
Columbus, OH

ABOUT BILL
I have been writing DVD and film reviews for twelve years now, since the age of 16. I founded The DVD Line, one of the Internet's first DVD review sites, in 1997. It ran until the summer of 2000, when I left to attend college at Ohio University. In 2004 I founded FromTheBalcony.com and have been reviewing theatrical releases ever since. By day I am a Flash developer in the Columbus area. In my free time I enjoy playing guitar, running, and keeping up with emerging web and interactive technologies.

FAVORITES
The Usual Suspects, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Citizen Kane, Used Cars, The Naked Gun, too many others to count!
.jump-link{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;color:#006677;}